Home

Sunday 13 November 2011

Rockstar released; Anurag Basu's Barfee can now take off


No one would be happier than director Anurag Basu to see the release of Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar as he can now start shooting for his Barfee.

Imtiaz Ali-directed Rockstar has opened with lots of praise for Ranbir's peformance.

"Ab bas ho gaya. Rockstar releases on Friday and then my last big schedule for Barfee will start from November 15 in Kerala and Ooty. I don't mind waiting. Ranbir had very clearly told me he'd need time off in October and November to promote Rockstar. The film is worth all the delays in the Barfee schedule. And it isn't as if we've been making Barfee forever," said Basu.

To be produce by UTV, Barfee also stars Priyanka Chopra.

Murder, Gangster - A Love Story and Life in a...Metro are some of the well-known films made by Basu who didn't watch Rockstar preview.

"I'm superstitious about watching any film before release. I recently saw two films before their release that I loved. I thought they would be sure hits. On release they bombed. I've decided to stay away from Rockstar...," said the director who plans to watch the film now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites