Home

Sunday 13 November 2011

George Clooney considered suicide due to spinal injury


George Clooney has revealed that he was in so much pain once that he contemplated committing suicide.

According to the Rolling Stone magazine, the 50-year-old actor had suffered spinal injury in 2005 while filming the thriller ‘Syriana’ after which he was bedridden for a month.

“I was at a point where I thought, ‘I can’t exist like this. I can’t actually live’,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.

“I was lying in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm, unable to move, having these headaches where it feels like you’re having a stroke and, for a short three-week period, I started to think, ‘I may have to do something drastic about this’. You start to think in terms of, you don’t want to leave a mess, so go in the garage, go in the car, start the engine.

“It seems the nicest way to do it, but I never thought I’d get there. See, I was in a place where I was trying to figure out how to survive.

“I was at a point where I thought, ‘I can’t exist like this. I can’t actually live’,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites